Retail - Multi-Location
A multi-location business must find a way to share their industry specific software and find the skills to manage their network environment.
Their concerns include physical security of their equipment, bandwidth reliability and speed, as well as promoting environmentally friendly systems.
With ten locations and 3 to 4 workstations at each location, all 35 systems must access operational software that tracks all phases of the business including customer details. Capabilities of the software combined with network administration from 85under will drive down costs and increase efficiency and profitability.
- Consult with customer on exact needs.
- Design and approve recommended solution.
- Deploy a robust multi-site-to-site Cisco ASA VPN connection to allow secure access to centralized servers and software in the 85under data center using existing or improved internet connection.
- Review server requirements for software system and consult with customer on configuration, pricing and options.
- Provision Leased Servers (or implement owned servers in Leased Space) for dedicated use
- Collaborate with vertical market software vendor on the implementation of software, database, backup strategy and thin client capabilities.
- Remotely deploy client side software to workstations and configure automated access to operational software.
- Trend Micro,
- & IBM.
- Windows Server with Hyper-V for server virtualization,
- Remote Desktop Services,
- Cisco ASA,
- & IBM Server Platforms.
- cloud85 Server,
- Leased Servers and/or Leased Space,
- & Online Backups.
The multi-site business was able to save money and increase company-wide performance through the outsourcing of IT issues and the services available through 85under. By choosing a data center that was naturally cooled, the company was also able to also satisfy their desire to help the environment.
Looking to resell the cloud?
Need to colocate?
Have a general question?
Fill out the form below and someone from our office will contact you.